Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday

 Dave and I worked around here after church services online.  I tried to get my crafts put away and organized.  I'm almost done with that.  I've got a bunch of paperwork to do, but that isn't a priority for me.  I'll get it done this week probably.

We took a walk today - these hills are something!  When you're used to walking in Florida then try walking around here, it's really different.  I thought the walk up to the cemetery was going to kill me.  It certainly gave my heart a good workout!  We stopped on the way up the hill to visit with a lady who was out...seems she's originally from Ottumwa and is Al Schmidt's sister-in-law.  Al is someone we worked with at Indian Hills.  It's a small world!  Then coming home, we got to visit with my friend, Connie - the one with the 4 little dogs.  She had Kirby out and I got some doggy loving!

This evening we went to Bryan's for supper.  It was so great seeing Aidan and Kaitlyn!  I got lots of snuggles with Kaitlyn.  She's just a little doll.  

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...