Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Tuesday

 Another hot day here - I think summer has started.  We went to Largo Nature Preserve to walk this morning.  Didn't see the little screech owl or any alligators, but saw some baby ducks and baby moorhens.  Lots of algae on the water so a lot of the birds are gone.  When we got home, I took my shower and got ready for my mammogram...finally!  

I got busy around here this afternoon - cleaned the refrigerator.  I'll still have to do the freezer part, but it's mostly done.  Dave put the awnings down, except for the large one out front - we'll do that tomorrow.  I'll vacuum and dust and cover the furniture tomorrow while Dave is moving things inside.  The charcoal, kitty litter, and ant/roach traps are ready to go as is the RV antifreeze for the drains.  I've called to have things put on vacation.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...