Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Valentine's Card

This is one of the valentine cards we made at card club on Friday morning. The base is made with the Love Language folder from Cuttlebug, then a label from SU Sizzix die, then cuttlebug hearts. Pretty simple, yet very pretty, I think. I liked this folder so well that I had to order one! I can hardly wait to get it.

It snowed last night and this morning - the world is beautiful again. I like it when a blanket of white covers all the old dirty, gray snow and the brown grass. DH is outside now, blading the driveway! Actually, I think he's loading up the lawn tractor and blade and going to do several of our friends' driveways! He's such a good guy!

We went to church this morning and then had our annual congregational meeting following church. We had a wonderful sermon today - very Evangelical - all about getting us to see that we should be asking people who are non-believers to come to hear the good news of Christ's birth, death, and resurrection. The sermon was based on Jesus telling the disciples that He would make them fishers of men if they followed Him. This pastor even has us normally stoic and quiet Presbyterians saying Amen in church - hard to believe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...