Monday, January 26, 2009

Snowflowers!

I know everyone has heard of coneflowers, but we grow snowflowers here! I love the way the snow just settled on the center of these...it's amazing that it stays there. When I went out this morning to take this picture, I was in shorts and a sweatshirt. Now, let me be the first to say that it's too cold here (10 degrees) for shorts and a sweatshirt, but that's what I like to wear around the house - I'm very warm-blooded, so I don't get cold very easily when I just get to stay home all day. If I do get cold, I put on jeans! I hate wearing socks too, so I was outside with just my tennies on! I'm sure the people going by were wondering about me! Oh, well...just let them wonder!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...