Monday, March 30, 2009

Bunny Card

Now this is a cute card...I CASE'd it (copy and share everything) from someone on www.splitcoaststampers.com - actually it's a combination of a couple of different bunnies I saw on there. SCS is a wonderful website for those of us who like to make cards - there are lots of ideas! This will go to one of my granddaughters, since it's definitely a little girl bunny!
Tomorrow I'm showing a group of ladies how I made this card and 2 others. I'll share the others later - maybe tomorrow. Should be lots of fun. These ladies are such avid card-makers that it's fun to share something with them.
Right now, since the sun is shining, I'm going to try to get a couple of landscape pictures for my class. I still haven't done that! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...