Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunset in Iowa

I've been taking this online course from www.ed2go.com - it's photographing nature with your digital camera. The last assignment was to take a picture of the sun at either sunrise or sunset. Well...first of all, we haven't have sunshine for several days now. Secondly, anyone who knows me knows that I don't do sunrise! So, tonight I was finally able to get a picture of the sun setting over a farm. I think it's pretty good - we'll see what my instructor says. The next lesson's assignment is to take 3 landscape pictures, keeping in mind point of view and aperture openings. This is starting to get a little complicated!

It's 9:31 and I just got home from choir practice about 20 minutes ago. DH just drove in the driveway...he's been at work since 7:00 this morning. I think he's burning the candle at both ends! Gotta run - more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...