Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday already!

I can't believe that it's Tuesday already. I don't know why I didn't post yesterday. I was working on getting the information together for our taxes and that took longer than I thought it would. This morning I had to go to a funeral for a lovely woman who will be missed by many people here in Ottumwa, She was quite a lady! Her daughter is my P.E.O. sister and she's quite a lady also!

I wish I had something new to report. I've been working on some cute Easter cards for our grandchildren. Hopefully I'll get them done in time to send them! Actually I have 2 of them done and need one more really cute idea...back to www.splitcoaststampers.com I guess!

Today is a rainy day. We've got water standing everywhere in our yard. The robins are sure enjoying it! Another nice thing about the rain is that the grass is getting green! It's been a long winter and green grass is certainly a welcome sight! However, since it's such a gray day, all I feel like doing is curling up with a good book! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...