Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Watercolor Cards

Yesterday, in between sitting outside in the sun and working on our taxes, I put together these cards. They are both stamped with the same stamp from SU and I used the watercolor technique on them. They both have a SU top note behind the flowers (one is a decorative paper from DCWV and the other is white paper, Cuttlebugged, and chalked with pinks, purples, and a touch of yellow). I think they're both beautiful!

I said I was sitting outside in the sun yesterday, well today there is no sun! Yesterday we set a record with 79 degrees - today it's 48! I got up this morning, put on shorts and a sweatshirt - that wasn't smart! It's cold in this house today! I guess I'll have to put on long pants again before I go out this afternoon.

Yesterday I said I would put an update on here about the election of officers at last night's meeting. Someone else agreed to take the Presidency! I am so happy! I was getting overwhelmed - just too many things to keep straight! Today my online ed2go class started. I'm taking a class called Photographing Nature with Your Digital Camera. Hopefully you'll see some cool pix as I complete my assignments. My assignment for this lesson is to shoot 3 nature photos, focusing on a particular detail that I've never noticed before. I think I'll wait until it's a little warmer outside to go looking for nature! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...