Sunday, March 8, 2009

Whew! Busy Weekend!

I still haven't gotten any pix uploaded from my camera - hopefully will get that done tomorrow. We've been super busy this weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner with our friends and then attended the IHCC vs SCC basketball game. SCC won :( and by winning won the right to play the winner of the North Dakota Region on Tuesday night. We'll be pulling for them, because the SCC head coach is a good friend! Whichever team wins that game will then advance to the Juco National Tournament. Then Saturday I went to stamp club and made some wonderful waterfall cards! The rest of Saturday was spent trying to get our c0stumes together for the 1776 Pirate Council meeting (a murder mystery dinner). Of course, I didn't take my camera, but some friends took pictures, so hopefully I'll be able to post pix of us as Lady Chastity Morgan and Blind Pew, the Black Widow's right hand man! The ladies who hosted the dinner did a wonderful job - we all had a great time. Today was church, a nap, and a Vintage Crusier Car Club meeting. Tonight DH and I are both trying to get caught up with our "daily" responsibilities!

Tomorrow is my youngest niece's birthday...she'll be 39! I can't believe she could be that old - she still looks like she's about 16!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...