Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm Having a Pity Party!

Today is a very boring day. Dave worked late last night - didn't get home until about 11:30 PM and left again this morning about 6:00 or so. I hate having to spend Saturdays without him! I'm afraid that my party is going to last a while too...planting season is just starting! I could do what my friend does - retail therapy - however, I don't particularly like to shop, so I guess I'll just stay here and find something to do.


It's supposed to be really nice out this afternoon, so I'm planning to sit outside and wait for Mrs. Squirrel so I can take her picture. Speaking of pictures, here's the picture that I spoke of yesterday of Bill the bull. The farmer said he was named after our former President. I didn't really appreciate that, but he's kind of unique. He's huge, plus his ears were frozen off, so his little ears give him a unique look! He almost looks like he has some buffalo in him, but it's just the ears!


Today's one of those days when I sure wish I had a dog! I wouldn't be quite so bored if I had a dog asking for my attention. I'm sure Sudi & Howard would be happy to loan me Missy! I took several pictures of Missy the other day; unfortunately, I chose to take them in their sun room and she's a little washed out. I'll figure out those f-stop settings and try again. I'm working on altering one of them on Photoshop, but I'm not ready to show it yet. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...