Friday, April 10, 2009

Large Animal Safari!

I decided that I should share a picture or two from my "large animal safari" on Thursday. Here's a picture of the llama that we found - he's kind of scary, I think. I keep calling him a he, but I really don't know, it might have been a she!! Either way, I don't think he/she appreciated having his/her picture taken!

This shot is probably my favorite. Both mother and daughter were very cooperative...I got lots of good pictures of them. I also have a picture of a big, black rent-a-bull called Bill that I still need to crop. Maybe I can share it tomorrow!
The last picture I turned in for my class was this little pony. He was just so bored having his picture taken. To me, he looks like he needs a hug!
My instructor said these were good photos with a good focus on their eyes. I think he would also like me to vary my photos a bit - maybe have some full-body shots. Oh well, that's why I'm taking the class - to improve on my content and composition.
Our assignment for the lesson released today is to photograph 3 different small animals like a dog, a fish in an aquarium, and a spider or snake or something in the woods. I don't think I'll be doing the spider or snake. I may try to get a picture of Mrs. Squirrel here in our yard, but I'm not into critters! Stay tuned for results from my "small animal safari!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...