Monday, April 27, 2009

Punched Cards

Friday night I went to a class where we made 7 punch cards for $7. This was one of the cards. I think it is really cute, and it's especially cute when you open the card and see this:
We also made a frog, an owl, a clown, an abstract flower, a daisy, and a card with several daisies and a ladybug on it. Shelly always has fun classes!
Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. Dave got to have both Sunday and today off, so I just did things with him. Sunday we went to church, put up the bird feeders and went to Craig & Sue's new farm. Among other things, there are so many lovely flowers there - all photography moments! We even found some asparagus and were able to pick it. I've got to go back out there to finish my photography class - I saw several places where I could take abstract art pictures! Since Dave took today off too, we actually had some quality time together! What did we do? We went to Wal-Mart! We've been wanting a new TV, so we got one today. Brought it home and hooked it up. It was great to watch Dancing With The Stars on a new TV! Now we've got to wait for Bryan to come home to hook up the receiver again! Dave thinks he knows how, but he didn't get to it today, so that's another day's project. Dave should be home normal time next week since the weather forcast is calling for rain several days. Hopefully then it'll dry out so the farmers can get all their crops in.
Tomorrow is going to be a fun day. Sudi, Chris, Rita, and I are all going to Williamsburg on a girls day out shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...