Saturday, April 25, 2009

Too Busy To Blog!

I was too busy yesterday to blog! I had card club at Precious Memories Scrapbooking in the morning, rushed home and slammed my lunch. After lunch I went to the cemetery and took some photographs for Lesson #11! At 1:00 I picked up Bob & Ann and we went to Fairfield to take Aunt Helen to the doctor's office. Since the new hospital is now open and the clinics are attached to the new hospital, we took her there for her appointment. The clinic hasn't moved yet - not until about May 18th! Good thing we didn't get her out of the car! So we jumped back in the car, hurried over to Maple where the old clinic is, got her out of the car (we were late by now!) and sat down to wait! Ann & I went in with Aunt Helen to visit with the doctor while Bob sat in the waiting room taking care of mounds of paperwork! Anyway, she got a clean bill of health - not bad for a 102-year-old! All of this took about 2.5 hours! We didn't get home until 5:00 and I had a card class at 6:00, so I slammed down some supper and went to my class! When I got home at 8:30 last night, I was just pooped! Here's one of the cool pix I got for my macro lesson (close-up photography). I think it's pretty cool!

Today's not been quite so busy, although I did mow the lawn and take my husband his lunch! We're hoping for rain tomorrow so we can go to Des Moines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...