Thursday, April 16, 2009

Small Animal Safari

Okay, as promised, here are the pictures I submitted from my small animal safari! This first one is a little baby rooster - isn't he cute!
The second one is of a fish in an aquarium here in town. Talk about something hard to photograph. I took about 150 pictures of fish in the aquarium and almost every one of them had some kind of glare (overhead lights) or a window showing from the back of the tank. Didn't even think of all of that. I did watch for obvious glares, but didn't consider that I was getting the back of the tank in my pictures....duh! Anyway, here's one that turned out.

This third one is of a dog named Hannah - she was "guarding" the cattle that I took pictures of a week or so ago. Doesn't she just look like she's smiling for the camera?
Today I went out to get some bird pictures. I am really happy because I got a bunch of good bird pictures! I took pictures at my brother's house (he's got bird feeders) and some at the park, where there are all kinds of ducks and geese. I've still got to get a picture of a bird in flight before I can post them though, so that will be another day....



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...