Friday, April 17, 2009

Busy Friday!

What a beautiful day! I sat outside to get my ration of Vitamin D from the sun! It was so pretty out!! Actually today was a very busy day for me - I had a P.E.O. meeting, plus a luncheon with several of my P.E.O. sisters, plus I got my hair cut, plus I took some more pictures of geese (trying to get one to fly) - and this was all before 3:00! Whew!! As soon as I get my bird pictures organized, I'll get some on here. I just wish I could get one of the geese to fly so I could get a picture of that. Today's lesson talked about macros - taking extremely "up close and personal" pictures. I think that will be fun!

Poor Dave is still working. He worked until about 1:30 last night, then took off again at 6:15 or so to go back to work this morning. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so that will let him get home at a decent hour. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...