Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Thursday!

Today has just been a fun day! I've been in my sewing room most of the day, trying to make a jacket with a sweatshirt base. It's one of those where you take a bunch of fat quarters, cut them into varying sized strips, mix them up and sew them back together. Then you cut them apart again and sew them onto your sweatshirt base. Unfortunately, it's not one of those quick projects. It takes a little time to cut up 15 fat quarters, then sew them back together, then cut them again! But the fabrics I'm using are beautiful batiks, so it hasn't been monotonous work at least! I should have started earlier because it would have been nice to have this jacket ready to take with me to the P.E.O. convention this weekend...oh well, would-a, could-a, should-a! Hopefully I'll have it done next week when we go to Indiana for the weekend. That's my goal anyway.

I've also been on Photoshop today resizing about 400 pictures that I took at Kaylee's graduation party. For some reason (I'm sure I did it!) my camera takes pictures that are 45x34" so I have to resize all of the pictures or else it takes forever to upload them to www.snapfish.com where the family can see them all at once. I could probably read my manual to see how to reset that size feature! Meantime, I'll resize every picture I take. I wish there was a way to resize a group of pictures - that would be a whole lot easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...