Friday, May 29, 2009

Just Pondering...

Some days are pondering days, and today is one of them. Don't get me wrong, I've been busy, but I was doing things that allowed me to ponder! Bob, Ann and I went to the cemeteries today to pick up the flowers - I wonder why there are boundary markers on the "Allison" plot where my grandma & grandpa are buried. I'm sure it's because Donnie will be buried down there too, but he was cremated, so it won't take a very big spot for him. While we were at the cemetery I noticed some baby robins - one of which had ventured from the nest. I think ours will probably leave about tomorrow - their nest is so full I just wonder how they keep from falling out! I took this picture yesterday - this is just one of them and there are 4 in that little nest. Today they're pretty active, so by tomorrow I figure they'll be out. I think I'm going to miss them.

I've been sewing this afternoon - putting the strips on the sweatshirt. Wish it was done for tomorrow, but like I said, this isn't a quick job! Tomorrow I leave at 6:00 AM to go to Des Moines for the P.E.O. convention. Yes, I said I LEAVE at 6:00 AM! I hope the meetings are interesting so I don't fall asleep! It should be fun. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...