Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Yes, I'm finally back from Des Moines and the PEO convention. It was a wonderful experience and I plan to do it again next year! There were 3 of us from Ottumwa and we were so excited about the convention that the drive home was over before we even knew it - we were so busy talking about what we could do to get our chapters motivated! We've got some good ideas so we're hoping to BE the program for our reciprocity meeting in October. You PEO friends, be sure to ask me what all happened in the business meeting - several changes are coming.

My little robins are all gone. I'm sad, but happy for them. I heard mama outside today scolding one of them, so I went around the corner and he/she flew!! He couldn't get clear up in the tree yet, but he flew! He's the only one I've found so far; I hope the cats in the neighborhood didn't get the others. I'll be looking better tomorrow (if it's not raining)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...