Monday, May 25, 2009

Robin Watch

Our baby robins are 1 week old today so I had Dave get a picture of them. They've really changed! From everything I read, they will be out of the next by this time on about Friday or Saturday. The fledglings only stay in the nest about 12 days. I'll try to get another picture before they're gone. I think there are 4 beaks here - Dave things only 3, but I believe the triangular object on the right is another beak. I know that the adult birds are constantly flying in and out with bugs and worms for the little critters! I hope they make it to adulthood! It'll be hard for me to watch them get in trouble before they learn to fly. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...