Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation Time

Sundays are for rest and relaxation - that's why I took a wonderful nap this afternoon! Sure hope I can sleep tonight!!

Yesterday we went to Waverly and back (3 hours each way) for my great-niece's graduation party. Today was her graduation. I hope it went well for her. She is such a nice girl! This picture is of her, her cousin (another of my great-nieces), and her grandpa (my brother!)
It was a fun party. She was surrounded by her favorite things. Her favorite colors are green and black, so everything was decorated around that theme. Her balloons were those colors, as were all the paper products and even her dress!
These are the graduation cards I made this year. I made four of them - two for Ottumwa High School that aren't shown here. Kaylee's is the black and gold one. I think they're really cool. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...