Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday Already?

It can't possibly be Wednesday already, can it? I've been so busy this week - in fact, the month of May is a very busy one! We need to go to Indiana to see Dave's family, but I keep telling Dave that we have to get thru May first! Yesterday was another shopping trip with Sudi - this one not quite so productive. Today was a massage and tonight is choir practice. This weekend we have a car cruise at the Country Club and a murder mystery Hawaiian luau! How about that for diverse activities?
See the lovely robin's nest that Mr. & Mrs. Robin built on my wreath? I have this wreath just outside the main door of our home. They didn't take that into consideration, I don't think. Well, anyway, I just couldn't tear it down because they worked so hard on it! Saturday there were no eggs in it. yesterday there were 3, and just now when I looked, there are 4! I read that they usually lay 4 eggs and that incubation is around 12 days, and doesn't start until all the eggs are in the nest...so 12 days from now (about May 18th) we can expect little baby robins! I'll try to get a picture of the eggs - the ones I have are blurry! They are the most beautiful blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...