Thursday, May 14, 2009

What a day!

I got so much done today! I have been trying to organize closets, so with a little help from Dave last night, we got all the batting moved to one location. Today, I moved all my quilting books AND alphabetized them by author! That wasn't an easy chore! So as of this moment, I have about 3/4 of my closet for clothes - what a novel thought! I've still got a few things that I need to go through, but they're on shelves in my closet and not really in the way. I was able to move the shelving unit out and to put my shoe caddy in! I also typed up and sent the Evangelism minutes to our committee members and typed up a cheat sheet for our P.E.O. meeting tomorrow morning.

This afternoon I went outside to mow. I was afraid that it was going to be too wet, but it only proved to be wet in a couple of places. Then I came inside and made a chicken casserole and put it in the oven. Dave just called and he's heading home, so I timed that just right! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...