Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rainy Days and Wednesdays!

Whew, I breathed a big sigh of relief last night when Ty Murray got eliminated from Dancing With The Stars. He has so many fans that I was afraid he'd be retained while one of the top three (IMHO) got eliminated. I'm glad that didn't happen. I think this year's final will be spectacular - all three of the "stars" left are doing a wonderful job! I'm pretty sure that Shawn will end up 3rd, Melissa 2nd and Gilles first. That's not the way my heart wants it to go, but my brain says that Shawn just isn't old enough to have the experiences to draw on for her to "portray" the dance character she's trying to portray. Does that make sense? It does to me, and since this is my blog, that's the way it'll be!! (lol)

Yesterday was a very good day - I got lots done around the house. I'm trying to organize closets in our spare bedrooms so that I can move stuff from my closet and just use my closet for my clothes - what a novel idea! In so doing, I'm also getting bags ready for the Salvation Army. Half of my closet is taken up with quilting books, magazines, patterns, etc. I'm just not willing to part with any of these at this time! Anyway, I'm determined to get things organized around here! I guess it's that nesting instinct that comes in the spring! I have a luncheon today with about 5 ladies. We're going to the new Indian Hills diner to eat. I toured the new culinary arts facilities at IHCC, but I haven't been out to the new dining room, so I'm looking forward to lunch. After lunch, I'll get busy again on the closets. In the meantime, I've got a birthday card to make for one of my best friends and I've got to reconcile my checking account. How about that for a morning of contrasts - some fun, some not so fun!!! Have a great "wet" Wednesday! Hopefully it'll quit raining so I can put some new grape jelly out for the orioles - rain tends to dilute and wash away any jelly in their dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...