Friday, June 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been so busy I haven't gotten to blog!! Yesterday I ran errands all day - can't remember what I did on Wednesday - today was a PEO meeting in the morning and I went to see Aunt Helen this afternoon. I thought she was going to be pretty good today, but she got off on a tangent and I couldn't get her back on track. She had a perm yesterday, so I commented about her hair and that started her off. She wanted to know if I had a perm; then she wanted to know if Bob had one! I told her I had naturally curly hair and then she tried to figure out how I got it - she went through everyone on her side of the family without any luck. When I told her it must have come from Dad's side of the family, she tried to figure out where! I was there about an hour and that's about all we got to talk about. God bless her. I'm looking forward to a nice day tomorrow. Dave and I will have to get out and remove the large branch that fell in today's storm! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...