Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Ponderings

You could sure tell that summer is here today. It was hot and humid in SE Iowa - you can almost hear the corn growing! We took the '56 out for a little drive today...went to the Club for an early lunch then over to Nan's to inspect her damaged tree. After we got home, Dave worked out in the yard the rest of the day; in fact, he's just coming in now. He is such a worker and he loves having a beautiful yard. I didn't do hardly anything. I did go outside to watch him work a few times. He won't let me do much right now - doesn't want me to further damage my shoulder. So I just did a few things here in the house and then watched Love of Quilting on IPTV. It's 7:15 and we haven't eaten supper yet...guess I'll need to get that done when Dave gets out of the shower. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...