Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Day!

Ok - another beautiful day in the neighborhood! I had lots to do today, though. I'm fighting with the car club computer; for some reason it won't let the tally counter work. So I've got it downtown where some techies are trying to figure out why. I've been down there 4 times today. Each time for a different reason - once I didn't have the right disk, once to take Dave's laptop down, etc. At 1:00 I went to Bette's mom's funeral. It had to be the shortest one I've ever attended. Her mom wanted it that way! Pretty cool! Then I went to Vaughn's and test-sat a Lucerne and a Cadillac DTS, as well as a Chevy something - their version of the Buick Enclave. Of course, the one I like the best is the most expensive one! Oh well, we're not doing anything for a while...just shopping at this point. I just wish they could find me a new vehicle that got 31 mpg the same as my LeSabre does! After I did all of that, I still had to get groceries. I'm tired! More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...