Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday ponderings

What a gorgeous day today was! Dave, Howard, Sudi and I all went to Chris' house to help her with some projects. At the same time, we girls went over to her mom and dad's to see them. It was a wonderful day. Sudi, Howard and us then had lunch in Fairfield. After that we came home and did some things around the house. Dave put some blankets in to wash and threw a couple of his Mopar shirts and a couple of my good shirts in with them....now we have pink t-shirts and I have a tan shirt that used to be lime green...I was a little po'd! I got over it quickly, but I did scream - he was in the garage so he didn't hear me!! He was just trying to help - from now on, however, I think he'll probably not wash any of my stuff with ANYTHING else!

The NASCAR race was a good one. I sure hated to see it get shortened by rain - I still think Jeff Gordon could have won it...but I also thought it was cool that Joey Logano won. I just have a hard time believing anyone who's only 19 should be out on the track, but he's a pretty good little driver. Maybe next week, Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...