Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Little About Alot!

Last night I went with Bob & Ann up to Waverly to watch Waverly-Shell Rock HS play in the girls Regional Soccer finals. My great-niece, Kaylee, is the leading scorer on the team. In fact, she has broken the record held at her school for most goals in one year - she has scored 40 goals so far this year. Since I said so far in my last sentence, you can tell that they won! The score, however, was a nerve-wracking 1-0. Kaylee didn't get that goal, and in fact most of the time she was double and triple-teamed so she didn't even get but a couple of shots at goal the entire match. She doesn't care - they're now headed for the state tournament and will play their first game at 11:00 AM on Thursday in Muscatine. Guess where I plan to be??

Last night when I called home, Dave told me that Craig & Sue have a surprise they want me to see, but he was sworn to secrecy so he couldn't tell me what! Now, knowing Craig & Sue, whenever they have a surprise, it's usually a new classic car! So, I'm going on record as guessing that they got a 1969-1971 or so Mustang. I guess I'll find out later this morning after they have finished with their chores.

After that I need to go to one of my P.E.O. sister's to help her with her computer. She's having a few problems - she got a new laptop this winter and is just getting it set up. I helped her the other day too. Then it's off to grocery shop and wait for Sudi to call with results of her appointment with the pulmonologist. I'm anxious to hear from her.

Tonight, another one of my great-nieces, Allison (7), plays softball in Washington. We are planning to go to that too. This should be fun - she's quite a little athlete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...