Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Guessed Wrong!

Well, I sure guessed wrong on Craig & Sue's surprise...it was a car, but a new one - not a classic. They got a new Dodge Challenger and it is gorgeous! Red with flat black stripes on the hood and the R/T emblem on the sides! Beautiful car!

Today was pretty much a wasted day. I did, however, get my jacket binding put on. Now all I have to finish is the sleeve cuff. I haven't quite figured out how I'm doing that yet, but it shouldn't take me long once I get started. Tomorrow morning, though, I'm going to Muscatine with Bob & Ann to watch Kaylee's team play in the first round of the state tournament. It starts at 11:00 and we're not leaving until 9:00. I think my brother is going to speed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...