Friday, June 12, 2009

What a Bummer!

Well, I went to Muscatine yesterday to watch Kaylee in the State Soccer Tournament. They came out tough and scored in the first half...then they played great defense. Unfortunately with only 6 minutes left in the second half, the other team scored. So then we went into sudden death overtime and the other team scored right away. I was really bummed! I think they could have beaten that team. We had some shots on goal, but I thought we played pretty conservatively instead of being aggressive. But then, what do I know. I do know that Waverly-Shell Rock has been to the state tournament each of the last 4 years, which means that the seniors at WSR (Kaylee included) have been there 4 times in their 4 year careers! That's pretty awesome. Think how many girls don't ever get to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...