Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm Off to Surgery!

This will be my last post for a while - until I can get back to Ottumwa and until I can type! We're leaving for Storm Lake in the morning and I'll have my surgery first thing Monday morning - I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 AM!!! Now, those of you who know me know that I'm NOT a morning person! After I have my surgery, I'll stay in the hospital Monday night and maybe even Tuesday night - depends on how I get along. Then we're scheduled to come home Wednesday sometime. Dr. Steve's wife wants to hitch a ride with us to Des Moines, so that's why we're coming home on Wednesday. So, until then, keep me in your thoughts and prayers! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...