Monday, October 26, 2009

A Busy Monday

Here are some more beautiful trees in Ottumwa. I just can't believe how pretty they have been this year. This first tree is in the cemetery - one of my favorite places to take pictures. Whoever was in charge of planting these beautiful trees did a wonderful job. This is my favorite tree in Ottumwa - at the corner of Vanness and Court. It has so much luminosity to it! You've seen it before and you'll probably see it again!
This was a physical therapy day. I had a new PTA and I hope I don't have her again. I could have stretched my shoulder as much by myself. In fact, I wasn't even in there for 45 minutes, and that included 10 minutes of icing and about 30 minutes of exercising - which I do on my own! I couldn't get Amy today and Michelle called in with sick children, so I had a sub. I should have Amy on both Wednesday and Friday this week. I'll be glad to get her again since I haven't had her since last Thursday.
After PT, I went to Fairfield to see Aunt Helen. She wasn't very good today. She's very weak. They told me she hadn't eated all day but that she had drunk 4 glasses of water. They changed her position while I was there - it's so sad to hear her moan and say, "You're hurting me!" Once they got her over on her back again, though, she was wide awake and pretty good for about 15 minutes. Then she just wanted to rest.
Tonight Dave had a Habitat for Humanity meeting, so I got to watch Dancing With The Stars. It was really good tonight. I thought all of the couples did a good job. Unfortunately, there's to be a double elimination tomorrow night so hopefully the right people will go. I definitely think Michael Irving and Louie (the snowboarder) should be the ones to go this time, but you just never know how the public will vote. I guess I'll have to tune in tomorrow night! I sure do enjoy this TV show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...