Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Intrepidation.....

Ok, I have to admit, I'm a little freaked out tonight. I have to have a wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow and I'm NOT looking forward to it! I'm a BIG chicken when it comes to dentists!! My appointment is at 3:00 with an oral surgeon and Dave's coming home to take me - I'm glad! He's NOT as re-assuring as my dad was when I had to go to the doctor, though! I hated the doctor when I was a kid! If I had to have a shot, my dad would make me concentrate on his ruby ring and then it wasn't quite so bad! First of all, Dave wouldn't stay in the dentist's office with me (he's got a weak stomach!) and secondly, I don't think this oral surgeon would let him anyway! I'm sure it will be okay, but for now I'm nervous and not looking forward to it!!

I had a good day today. I got some fabric cut out for my secret sister's quilt. Cutting fabric isn't as easy as it was before my surgery! But I got it done! Then I paid some bills tonight and I'm watching Dancing With the Stars, the Results. I can't believe people vote for people just because they like them! There's no way Michael or Louie should still be on the show - especially since Natalie and Melissa were voted off! I think the judges' votes should carry more weight than the public vote. But then, who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...