Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christmas Preview

Preview #1 - The 'Bambi' card:
Isn't this a cute card? I won't be mass-producing it, however, because "Bambi" has to be cut out and I'd cut his legs off!! I think he's cut peeking around that tree. If he were in Ottumwa, he would be EATING the tree!
Preview #2 - The Shiny Card: This may be THE card - it's easy to do and very striking...although it doesn't show that here. It's shiny gold on a red card - with an embellishment in the corner. I think I could actually make 75 of these before Christmas!
Preview #3 - All That Glitters: I love this one BUT again I have to cut out the ornament. If I can find a punch to punch it out rather than cutting it, I'll be doing this one instead!
As for an update on Aunt Helen - yesterday she wouldn't eat or drink or get out of bed. Today she did all three. The Hospice volunteers tell us that she'll do that...when you're 102 and don't feel like getting out of bed, you shouldn't!! Same with eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...