Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Beautiful fall day!

Today was an absolutely beautiful fall day. The trees in and around Ottumwa are gorgeous - maybe the prettiest I've ever seen! I had a very busy day though. I had to get a card made and in the mail for my great-niece whose birthday is tomorrow. Then I had a massage this morning, followed by a late lunch with Sudi & Howard at a "truck stop"!!! I came home, iced my shoulder for about 30 minutes and then had a meeting with a computer guru at 5:15 followed by choir at 7:30. Whew! I'm tired now!

I hope to have some more pix to share tomorrow. I took my camera with me today and took several pictures of beautiful fall foliage. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...