Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tired of This!!

Okay, I'm tired of all this "illness" on my part. I know that having a tooth pulled isn't an illness, and neither is shoulder surgery, but I'm darn tired of being laid up! I told Dave I wasn't taking any more pain pills - I felt they were making me feel queasy - so I haven't had one since this morning. I am supposed to eat protein to heal, but it has to be soft, so this morning Dave fixed me 2 eggs scrambled. I was still hungry, so I ate 2 more eggs scrambled!! Good for my teeth, bad for my cholesteral - which should I worry about!!!???

By the way, Happy Halloween! I guess I should have said that first. As I'm typing this, there are a bunch of beggars running around and a bunch of cars taking kids over to Vogel. A friend over there said that she prepares for 800 beggars! We're lucky to have 20! We've had one already...the little girl whose grandma lives just north of us came over. She's 3 and she was the cutest witch I've ever seen!! I'm thinking I'll just leave our lights off, then maybe they won't come here - sounds like something Scrooge would do, but that's a different holiday!!

Since I haven't been out and about, I'm a little short on news. Tomorrow we're going to Libertyville to church. They are re-dedicating the stained glass that we purchased for our mom's memorial...I think Bob & Ann will go too, but I'm not sure. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...