Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Monday Again!

It's so nice being a grandma - especially since I skipped the mother part! These are my beautiful grandchildren. We just got new pictures this week, along with notes from the girls! What fun! I am always so excited to open mail from Jami because almost always she includes pictures for us.

Today was another beautiful day. My car said it was 62 degrees out! It's really hard for me to believe that it's the 4th week of November! The weather experts, however, are calling for a dramatic change for the rest of the week. Gee, I may have to get a coat out before we leave for Florida!

Aunt Helen wasn't very good today. When I walked in the aides told me she was really grouchy today. When I went into her room, she was sleeping very soundly and it took me a little while to wake her. Once she got clear awake though, she was pretty good - just seems to be very weak. She was also kind of confused today - she told me she was going out for dinner tonight. She couldn't remember who, but someone was coming to pick her up! I was able to get her to eat some ice cream and drink about 10 swallows of water, but that's all. She was mostly uncovered too, which I thought was pretty odd. She usually tells me that she's so cold, but not today. When I felt her arms, though, they were cool to the touch. I don't know what to make of that!

Well, I'm watching Dancing with the Stars, so more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...