Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm Depressed!

I'm depressed tonight. I think it is mostly the weather and probably going to see Aunt Helen every day. Regardless, I'm having a down time tonight. My shoulder hurts...I just did my exercises but I only used 1# instead of 2#. It seems that every time it gets rainy and cold, my shoulder hurts. Do you suppose it's going to do this for the rest of my life, or will it pass as my shoulder gets stronger? I guess this pondering is why I named my blog the way I did! Anyway, I'm really ready to go to Florida!

Aunt Helen wasn't so good today. She wouldn't eat and her eyes were just little slits because of the matter in them. It's not really visible matter, but you can tell her eyelids are stuck together. I took a wet washcloth and washed them which seemed to help her. The Hospice ladies came while I was there. They moved her over to her back which helped her legs - today she actually complained to me that her legs hurt. I wish Bob would move her to a nursing facility so she would get better care. I know he doesn't want to do the paperwork, but I don't think I should be having to do the things I'm doing.

Yesterday, Sudi and I were at lunch and saw another high school friend and her family. It's always nice to see her and I absolutely loved having her mom for my music teacher/choir director. It was nice to see her happy again.

I've been working on my secret sister's quilt - I think I should be able to have it put together tomorrow. Then I'll have to figure out how to quilt it. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...