Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aunt Helen's 103rd Birthday

We spent the entire day at Vista Woods today - actually we (Dave/I) were there most of the morning, then Bob & Ann came about 11:30 - went back after a lunch at the Country Club. Dave and I came home and went back about 5:00. Bob & Ann left about 5:45 and we came home about 9:45 tonight. She was breathing harder, but they told us that she may last another day or two. The Hospice lady felt certain that she would go either tonight or tomorrow. So we're still in a waiting pattern. I thought it would be super cool to be born on January 2nd and to die on your 103rd birthday, but evidently God has a different plan.

I've had a migraine most of the day and evening, so I'm going to bed now. Hope I can sleep - I drank 2 glasses of iced tea at the home. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...