Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Catchin' Up

Here it is Sunday and I haven't blogged for a couple of days. Sorry! Yesterday we all (except for Tom) went to the Miami Metro Zoo, where Julie Lindenmayer met us for a fabulous tour! We even got to feed carrots to the giraffes and carrots and banana peels to the two black rhinos! We got to scratch the male rhino, who absolutely loved it. We also got to go into the "cage" with a tapir whose name was Adam (he was 40 years old!) He was laying down and we all got to pet him - can't believe we had all these opportunities. I've got pictures, but don't have them uploaded yet! We got to go into cages with exotic birds - it was just fabulous!

Today we went to church - the contemporary service. We decided we weren't into contemporary services at all! We're at Jami's so I can catch up on my email and blogging and now we're headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...