Thursday, January 21, 2010

More Catching Up

We don't have wifi at our new condo unless you want to go out and sit by the pool - and if I'm going to sit by the pool, I'm not going to be on the computer. So, here's the latest...we moved again! I wanted to complain about the filthy couch in our condo, so we went to the front desk and the lady there told us to go check out this other condo and if we liked it, we could move! Needless to say, we liked it! It has a big living room, a big bedroom, a big kitchen, a big kitchen table, but only one bathroom. It also has a balcony!!! So we moved! Then after moving, we went shopping. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and Barnes & Noble and JoAnn's - then we went back to the condo and just hung out the rest of the day. Now, we're at Jami's waiting to go to dinner with them. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...