Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fun

We went out to I75 to pick up my in-laws today. Pretty funny - we told them to take exit 21 and we'd meet them there...guess we should have told them to take the Weston exit because from the west it's exit 22!! So we get a call from them and they're already on I595 and don't know where to go. Anyway, we took off looking for them...found them near exit 19!! On the way however, Dave didn't listen to me and took the wrong exit, so we ended up at the Sawgrass Mall instead of heading to Naples and I75. Did a quick Florida u-turn and found them. I drove our car back and Dave drove their van. This afternoon we took them to Razzleberry's and then we went to Jami's to cook dinner for them.

The kids did another fashion show for us tonight. Danny came out in this darling black dress with a pink polkadot skirt. He wouldn't take it off until Jami told him he couldn't have ice cream until he took his dress off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...