Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shopping Day

Today was a day for shopping! Since Dad and Roberta are coming tomorrow, Dave decided we needed to find a heater for their room. Roberta absolutely freezes, so he felt we needed one for them...after all, the Taj Mahal doesn't have heat!! Anyway, every place we went had no heaters left. Sudi and Howard and us went out to the Sawgrass Mall today...I think we walked for at least 2 miles. Before we went into the Mall, Dave and I went to Sam's and they didn't have any either! Finally Dave tried the Brandsmart and they had some! So we bought two...and we've been trying one out in our room tonight - feels pretty good!! Of course I'm sitting here with an ice pack on my shoulder.

Tomorrow we go meet Dad and Roberta and then this weekend we'll spend LOTS of time with Jami and her family. We're planning to cook tomorrow night again - guess I'll have to come up with a menu!! Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...