Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No more rain!!!

Hopefully, the rain is gone for a while!! It was beautiful for most of today though. We decided to walk to the beach this morning, so off we went - even though it was looking pretty rainy. While we were at the beach I took a lot of pictures - I'm trying to find a picture that I really like so that I can have it blown up for our bedroom. Unfortunately, I've got lots of pictures I like! After our little walk, we stopped at the Bahia Cabana for coffee (or Dave stopped for coffee, I stopped for tea!) We ended sitting there for about an hour, just watching the birds and the boats. We came home then, had lunch, then went out to the deck to catch a little sun and read for a while. After a little bit, Dave called Sudi and Howard to see if they wanted to come over for a while. So they came over, sat outside with us for a while - until a little shower came through - and then we played a game of cards. Dave (the old coot!) won with only 12 points - unheard of!

After Sudi and Howard left, Dave and I went back over to the Bahia Cabana for a bowl of soup. We had black and white chili - it was really good, but I have a feeling it's going to be hard to digest! Tonight we've just been hanging out - kind of fun for a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...