Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Happenings

We woke up this morning to another beautiful day. After breakfast and Dave's conference call, we headed out for our walk to the beach to see what progress had been made on the stage area for Saturday night. The stage area is coming along really well. They've put up a fence all the way around the venue so you have to walk all the way around the area...so we went down farther on the beach and sat for a while. While we were there, the Indianapolis Colt cheerleaders came out on the beach...and this is the first day we didn't take a camera with us. So I took a couple of shots with Dave's phone. Now, there is a problem taking pix with a phone on the beach - it's so bright out there, you can't see a thing, so you have no idea if your pictures came out at all. So, if you're around Dave, ask him to see the pictures of the cheerleaders!!



After lunch at our condo, we took off to check out new cameras. Went to Wolf Camera on Sunrise/Federal - talked to a guy who convinced me that I don't need an SLR. So, instead, I ordered an updated version of my camera (which has better image stabilization and a bit better zoom). I think I'll really like it. We walked out of there happy campers!!

Tonight we went to Jami's and went with the family to a hot dog feed/science fair thingee at McNab Elementary. It also turned out to be a PTA meeting, so as soon as we'd eaten our dogs and heard the meeting, we ducked out! Dave and I then went to Razzleberry's for some rum-raisin ice cream. Should sleep well tonight! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...