Saturday, February 27, 2010

We're Home!!

We're home and it feels good - inside!! I'm getting ready to go upstairs to bed. In fact, I could hardly wait for it to be bedtime!! I think my bed is going to feel wonderful.

We drove home in two days...got to Oak Grove, KY the first day, which left only about 8 hours for today's trip. It was nice. We had a very uneventful trip - beautiful sunny days, no ice or snow on the roads - much better than last year! After we got home and unpacked the car, Dave went upstairs, put on his bib overalls and came downstairs to announce that he4 was back home!! He's so funny! Him and his bibs and long underwear! As for me, I worked on putting away all the food stuff - coffee, plates, silver, etc. Then I sat in my chair for about an hour. I had a 24" pile of mail that I started going through - I'm only part way there, but at least I've got a good start on it. I even played a few games on Facebook! Dave made me a list of "jobs" for me to accomplish this next week or so, and I'm already stressing about all of them. I guess I just need to walk away for tonight. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...