Sunday, March 21, 2010

Better Day

This was a much better day. When I looked out the window first thing this morning, the sun was shining brightly and the snow was starting to melt. Dave got me up about 7:10 so that I could read the Sunday paper before I had to be at church for choir practice. The sports page was just chock-full of articles! I'll bet it took me almost 45 minutes just to read that section of the paper. It was fun reading about the UNI victory! I also enjoyed reading about the NCAA wrestling tournament and about the ISU women's basketball team. There was even quite a bit about NASCAR today, too. After I was done with the sports page, I started to read other sections, but looked at the clock and decided I'd better get ready first. It was already almost 8:00 AM and I had to leave at 8:30 to get to church on time. Needless to say, I didn't get to the rest of the paper!

Dave's still not feeling well. I looked at the sore spot in his mouth and I don't like the looks of it. He's going to try to get in to see Dr. Hill tomorrow sometime. It's just an odd looking spot., almost web-like in appearance. Since it hasn't gone away, it has scared him, I know. Keep him in your prayers.

It was actually sweatshirt weather out this afternoon. The snow is all gone again, but the ground is completely waterlogged. I hope it dries out soon.

I've been working on my class on how to create a website. So far, I think I'm okay with it. I followed all the instructions and I actually got the result I was supposed to get. Of course, I'm only on lesson 2 out of 12. Writing in html is really a strange experience. It's truly like another language where you have to memorize rules, etc. I'll be glad to get to the point where we add pictures and "stuff". Right now, though, I'm watching the ISU women play Lehigh in the NCAA tournament, so I can't concentrate on "learning." More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...