Saturday, March 20, 2010

Boring Day

Today was one of those boring days. This is wat we woke up to:
So much for the first day of spring! I didn't much like it - I started the day off like I always do, by looking out the window. Yuck. That was really depressing. Dave thought I should post this so all of you could see it - especially those of you who are still in Florida! See what you're missing!
If there's a good side of this, it's that I didn't have to go out in this - it didn't melt much today. I finally closed the blind by my computer so that I'd stop looking at it! Another good thing - today, I saw a chickadee building a nest in that little white birdhouse in the tree above. So cute. Love seeing a bird sticking it's head out of a little bitty hole! I was hoping a finch would build in there, but I'll take a chickadee!
I watched some basketball today - especially the UNI vs Kansas game. What a thriller that was! I was yelling just like I was there! Way to go, Panthers. Too bad Ali Farokmanesh (UNI player #5) wasn't good enough to play at Indian Hills. Coach Kidder mostly sat him on the bench...tells you what he knows! Anyway, I'm happy for UNI and really happy for Ali. he's a good kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...