Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Happenings

The fourth Friday is the day I go to stamp club with a bunch of ladies who used to meet at Precious Memories. We made some beautiful cards today. This is a picture of the ones I made today. Unfortunately, it's not a very good picture. The cards on the top row (the multicolored ones) are simply beautiful. These were done on a sparkly paper and the sparkles show through in real life. The others are cards made using stickers...just showing that you can make beautiful cards without stamping.
Speaking of beautiful cards, I've made some really cool ones this week. I didn't have birthday cards for men's birthdays, so I made a bunch of them. Sorry this is sideway. For some reason I can't delete it and I can't turn it. So you'll just have to cock your head to see them. Obviously the orange one is a woman's card, but the rest are men's cards. I really like them.

The rest of my day was spent organizing my craft room, doing laundry, shopping for groceries and exercising! I'm tired tonight!! But, I'm watching the UNI-MSU game. I'm afraid that UNI is going to get beat, but boy have they played a good game. Michigan State has a running team and I think it looks like UNI is getting tired. There's still 4 minutes left and they're only down 2...I hope they can pull it out. They've led for the majority of the game.

Dave is going to work tomorrow and probably part of Sunday unless it rains too much tomorrow night. The rest of the week looks amazing. They're predicting 70 degrees by midweek! That will be wonderful!! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...