Saturday, March 27, 2010

Productive Saturday

I've really had a productive day today. I worked on my web design class. I'm almost finished with this week's two assignments! I've finished the 3rd lesson and I'm about ready for the quiz in the 4th lesson. I have an even greater appreciation for web designers now. There's a lot goes into each page.... If you want to see the kind of thing I'm learning, go to any web page, even this one - right click and then click on "view source." That's what I'm learning to do. I'm not planning to go into this full-time though. I just want to design a simple page for our car club. I'll probably have to wait until I can get Sue's help/advice. I can't even think what all I want on it!

I also was able to get entirely through all of Aunt Helen's clothes and bedding. I've got it catalogued, complete with pictures, if it's going to the Salvation Army. If it's no good, it's getting tossed. I've got 4 huge bags for Salvation Army so far! And that's just clothes, bedding, towels, etc. I haven't started through the small chests with her painting stuff, or her cassette tapes, or her photographs. But, in my mind, the hard part is done! Now if I can just get Bob to go with me to deliver them to Salvation Army. I'm going to need his truck and his muscle, because Dave's starting to get busy!

Tomorrow is church and then I think we're going to Moravia to see Dave's workplace. I haven't seen it yet and I know he wants me to. Then he said we're coming home to pick up branches out of the yard if it doesn't rain too much tonight. By Wednesday, we're supposed to have 70 degree weather. Boy, will that be nice. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...